Returns & Refunds
Returns & Exchanges
Delta & her Team all love to dress up but understand that from time to time deciding on and purchasing a Costume can be a bit stressful. Our aim is to make this process as simple as possible for you through accurate photographs, descriptions & size charts so that the purchase process is as much fun as the party that you go to!!
However we also understand that things don't always go as planned, the sizing is wrong, been a change of plans, the product wasn't what you expected it to be or you just changed your mind. At Deltas, our goal is make to sure we get it right for you so all you have to do is worry about getting to your party on time :)
We apologise for any parcels that do not arrive to you in time however once they leave us delivery is out of our control and we are not liable for any late delivery. You are more than welcome to return any items that do not arrive on time as long as they fall within our standard return requirements however we will not be liable to pay return post on your behalf for these items.
* Be advised that sale items are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, so please choose wisely *
1/ How do I process a return?
Our 30 day return warranty/policy gives you heaps of time to return any product back to us. You can return your product for a refund or an exchange by following these steps…..
1. CLICK HERE to take you to our Return request page or you can find the located at the bottom of the home page on our website called “Returns Request”.
2. Once you have completed a returns request, the request will be authorised within 48 hrs. Once you have received your authorisation email back, it will have a link to the site where you can print out a returns label.
3. You will then need to send your return using a traceable postage method to the address provided on your authorisation email. This so both you & Delta can track the order at any given time.
2/ How should I package my return?
Follow these 4 steps to help your product get back to Delta safely. This applies to Australian & International customers.
1. Place your product/s in the original packaging that it arrived in, this should include all cardboard inserts, hangers & all parts that came with the product/s.
2. Put all of your item/s into the original postage packaging that it arrived in or if this is not possible place in suitable new packaging such as a cardboard box, plastic satchel or envelope.
3. Place your returns label over the original delivery label - we want your product to get back to Delta & not come back to you :)
4. Lodge the parcel at your nearest Post Office.
3/ URGENT wrong sizing/change of mind returns
Your items have arrived & the sizing is wrong, you don't like it or you simply have decided on another product but you need it exchanged quickly? Follow these simple steps.
1. Re-order your new product asap. We are available on Live Web Chat, email assist you with this.
2. If you need this item within the next 2 days select the Express Shipping option.
3. Complete a Returns Request by CLICKING HERE & follow the steps in sections 1 & 2 of this page
4. Once we receive the product back we will refund you.
My item is not what I ordered or is faulty/damaged
If you have received an incorrect, damaged or faulty product we will fix this as quickly as possible for you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged (unless faulty or damaged) unless they are in sealed packaging
- Pierced Earrings
- Hair accessories
- Wigs, beards, facial hair or any other artificial hair
- Prosthetics, fangs or any other fake teeth
- Pet costumes
Due to Australian Health Regulations we do not accept returns on underwear & hosiery unless they are faulty. Please choose carefully when selecting & purchasing these items.
Please note some costume styles can change without notice due to a change in the manufacturer's production. These changes, no matter how slight, are beyond our control as the manufacturer does not always notify us & we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. As part of our 30 day hassle free return/warranty policy, you can return any item that doesn't meet your full satisfaction.
Most costumes are not designed for everyday wear or hire-store use. Damage due to overuse, rough treatment or general wear and tear or alterations are not covered by warranty.
Bulk or Special orders are non returnable unless there is a fault in any of the goods supplied.